Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 7

This morning had to wake up at 9am to get ready to go to a country club my uncle belongs to. My aunt Sandra and I took a dance class and it was awesome.(similar to zumba, but called Rumba. Translation is awesome party) The elevation is still bothering me but it was great to go and dance for a while. Then got my nails done, which is dirt cheap here. For my nails and eyebrows I paid around $9.00. Its ridiculous. We had lunch and it was a relaxing day.
The highlight of my day came tonight when I checked my facebook and an old friend wrote saying that she has been reading my blog and that I've inspired her to be a healthier. Not only healthier, but to start loving herself. It made me cry. Could it be that this blog can have that much influence? How amazing would that be. Really I guess it already has. If I can inspire just one person to stop and think about how much they actually love themselves, my vulnerablility and time has all been worth it. I feel like everyone should have a blog or a book. You never know when your story can touch someone. Sometimes you realize how strong people are or how good you have it. We all have something to complain about in our lives, but sometimes by listenging to someone else's story we tend to shut up and just be grateful for all the amazing things we have in our lives.
So tomorrow I'm having an endoscopy done. Not sure if that is the translation. But their going to put a tube down my throat(while sedated) to take a look at my stomache, gal bladder and liver. A little nervous about it. Not sure why, just am. Guess I dont like the idea of a tube being stuck down my throat, but definitely glad I'm knocked out for it. Then I have my first follow up coaching session. Very excited about that. Should be very interesting. I'll let you know how it goes. Ok folks. Thats all for now. I'll have more tomorrow. and the next day. and the next day. and the next.
Thank you for reading

4 comments:

  1. Ana,

    Don't worry about the endoscopy...it is easy and will assure them that your body is capable of undergoing the surgical procedure! Sounds like you are doing great! There will be many ups and downs along the journey but you are ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheese cake and bread... why are they so good and yet so bad at the same time? Same goes for "ice cream sandwiches". Well... at least we got red wine and Cinnamon sticks! Kick ass chica! And take good pics along the way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gu gu guuuuuuuuuuuu
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Blog will change lives. I have no doubts that you are exactly where you need to be... that all circumstances and events leading up to this point have shaped Ana into the beautiful person she is. And that her story is one that will change lives.

    I watched this documentary I rented from the Library a couple months ago
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/takeonestep/fat/index.html

    It really got me thinking about how wrong we are about WHY people are overweight and how disgusting it is that so many JUDGE people who are overweight. It was a very touching documentary. I recommend it :0)

    ReplyDelete