Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 13

So Day 13 was a great day. I had a coaching session. One of my favorites. It was concering my purpose here in life. It was probably the first time I ever meditated intentionally. It was something incredible. I traveled to something that looks similar to Big Sur, CA. Huge redwoods, river streaming through and all the noises of the amazing animals that live in that forest. I was to take a path that lead to a special place. A place that was there just for me. It looked like a valley of light. The feeling of tranquility was amazing. Every visualization I do with her, I'm to make a circle of protection. To ask that circle to protect me from any harm and for me to feel safe. I was then to call to someone to come forward to chat with. I could call Jesus, God or anyone I wanted. So I called my brother, Luis. It was simply awesome. He came to me wearing white. And he had this bright light that followed him everywhere he walked. He sat with me and held my hands. I was to start with thanking him for coming forward and then the questions began. Who am I meant to be in this world? Luis said, "Great and Amazing" What am I meant to do in this life? "to capture, to inspire and to teach" How do I achieve that? " Continue with photography and get your teaching certificate" What characteristic do I bring to my friends and families? "truth and inspiration" What do I need to continue practicing in order to achieve these things? "LOVE" I asked how are mom and Juan? "They are just fine" What about the love of my life? "This will be a good year for you" is all he said. I told him that I missed him and that I wished I would've known him more. "You know me more than you know because I live in your heart" I thanked him for sitting with me and then he got up and walked away and finally disappeared. It was so special really. I was so grateful for the vision and perspective. and for the bonding experience. It was perfect. My coach has given me so much clarity, I cant even explain. It was also helpful to re affirm that my surgery that will take place on Tuesday is truly coming from a place of love. Its not to cure my self esteem issues or the confidence within me. Its a step. Its a tool. Its a guide. Its simply part of the process, it isnt the full process. When I wake up from surgery, I will look just the same. If not a bit swollen. I'm not nervous, I dont have doubts, I'm not worried or concerned. I have 100% entrusted the Drs, my destiny and GOD that everything will go just exactly how its meant to go. The diet I've been put on for the surgery has been easy. Weirdly, I'm not hungry. I'm eating because I have to eat a little something every 2hrs but not because I feel hunger. I think its amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. Your mind is powerful, we truly have no idea.
Yesterday was also spent shopping with my sister, which was great to see her. Also at night I had a family dinner where I reunited with many cousins. It was nice to be in that surrounding. To be with that much family. It was very fulfilling. I'm excited because my Dad will be coming to be with me during my surgery. He is doing something that I dont think he has ever done, which is actually be there for me. Its definitely a great feeling. I'm grateful for all the moments I have taken the time to appreciate and absorb. By focusing on the now, you truly create a nice picture to archive in your memory box. By using all of your 5 senses to embrace the moment, is something very cool.
Thank you for reading

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ana.... Angelo y yo te mandamos muchas vibras positivas para tu cirugia lo estas haciendo muy bien te admiramos mucho,eres una mujer increible.Rezaremos para que todo salga bien...:)Y pronto te podamos ver otra vez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entry was very visual... spiritual... and soothing. I felt a sense of peace just reading <3

    ReplyDelete