Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 12

So last night I went to the movies with my friend Camilo and had a great time. It was "the last supper" LOL I ate a slice of pizza, popcorn and half a cup of soda(Apple Postobon). It was nothiing crazy. but I guess my body was already used to eating healthier because I have been sick all day. Literally in bed all day. With on and off stomach pain. Feel fine now. It was great to lay around after such a long week, but rather it have been volunteered and not so forced to stay in bed. I was told to take it easy these days before surgery. Especially because of my high blood pressure. So no drinking or crazy activities. I can work out but keep calm for the majority of the time. Monday will be a little crazy. Just gotta keep my nerves down though. I have to meet with the anestesiologist, nutritionist and Dr one last time. So I'll just have to breathe deep and enjoy my last day with the same stomach. Excited for tomorrow because I have an appt with my coach, get to see my sister and also a lot of my Ramirez family that I havent been able to see yet. Its my cousin Laura's birthday so were all getting together. I had homework from my coach which was to draw my future. Again, literally draw it out. I just finished it and it looks like so much fun. Lots of bright colors and lots of support around me. I even drew a skinnier body for myself. :) I'm feeling great as far the surgery. Everyone's asking me if I'm nervous. I think it'll be something similar to when I went skydiving. I was completely calm the whole time. Even when we were in the airplane. The only moment I felt any nerves, was when I was right at the edge. That very last second before you just have to jump. I guess thats what this is. I'm about to take a serious dive. and I dont think I'll feel nervous until right about time. Once their prepping me. Those last thoughts before you go under. That last prayer to God and all my fam that has passed to guide the surgeon and for all things to go exactly how their meant to go. I even have to pack a bag and everything. Weird, feels like I'm going to deliver a baby or something LOL. One day, hopefully. But first things first. To creat a good, healthy body. So thats it for now. I'll let you know how my coaching session goes.
Thank you for reading and gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment