Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 37-40

So last night was my uncle Jorge´s birthday so we had a dinner at his house. It was nice to have an event to attend to. For the first time I tried some fish and its actually made me nauseous the whole day. Wasn`t cuz of the fish, but the onions it was cooked in. Onions are a big no no for me. Their very harsh and hard to digest. Definitely learned my lesson on that one. I have been getting frustrated not being able to eat normally. I asked my aunt the to other day, "will I ever eat normally again?" I realize its a process and it takes time. Technically I`m still healing. So this weekend my brother and his wife arrive and then we are going to a place called Betania. Its a resort type place that has a huge lake(which my uncle helped develop) Its always a blast there. All types of water sports and all day in a boat. Thankfully the Dr approved me going on the boat. Just to be careful getting on and off. Still cant push myself too much. So it seems like patience is my biggest lesson in this transformation so far. Something I used to be very horrible at. I`m becoming a pro. lol. So I`m grateful for that.


My aunt Carmen and I. She has lost 140lbs with bipass surgery. Shes amazing

My grandmother, Cecilia and I. She can be so cute
My uncle Jorge and I. Such an amazing guy. It was his 60th birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment