Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 27- My farewell to fat

Dear Fat,
Just wanted to dedicate this post to you in remembrance of. The time has come for you and I to part ways. You have been a part of my life since I was a young girl. You served your purpose and thank you, but I no longer need you anymore. You have been with me through thick and thin, through up and down, through size 8 to 18, and through depression and abuse. For so many years, I have allowed you to run and maniupulate my life. I have allowed you to keep me scared of how great I can truly be. I have allowed you to literally create distance and isolation from things that make me genuinely happy. This may be hard for you to hear, but I'm breaking up with you. Out of all the unhealthy relationships I have been in, you are by far the most damagine to my heart and soul. Your sneaky like the devil, because for so many years, I had no idea you were the problem in my life. I blamed others and never took responsibility. You have prevented me from so many fun times and new exciting adventures, that I've gotten to the point where I'm sick and tired of having you around. I know your misery loves my company, but I am no longer available nor willing to keep you around as my safety blanket. I'm not scared anymore. I'm curious as to what I look like naked without you near me. As to what I'm capable of without you there to weigh me down. As to how great my life is becoming without constantly having you so present. Now people are commenting on how great I'm starting to look and not why it is I've gained so much of you. Your annoying to live with and have finally gotten the bravery to let you go. The bravery to let you melt away and let the real "Ana" become present. I'm done letting you hide me and restrict me. I vow to never let you back in my life because the new love that I am finding for myself is so much more valuable than anything else I know. My surgery to help get rid of you was a sign of my true dedication that I want you out for good this time. Its time for this flower to do some serious blooming and your just not cool enough to be part of my club anymore. There is only room for genuine love and powerful light in my life now. I do thank you for everything you have provided me, for at those moments I truly believed I needed you to survive. Turns out I'm all great just on my own. Just as I AM.
So thank you, but no thank you. This is my farewell to you.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!!extraordinary!!what a great process of transformation ! congratulations sunshine I'm so proud of you! Love and light. lumtt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaaaa. Awesome farewell note!!!!

    ReplyDelete