Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 59

Ok, so Its official I leave Colombia this coming Sunday. I know I know, its short notice. But I'm ready. It may be that there are other people that dont seem to be ready, but I totally am. Things had to be sooner than later because of the ticket prices. I'm thrilled. To be honest, I just packed my bags. LOL I have my clothes packed. Just still have a little shopping to do for my bosses and such. Today is my 2 month anniversary here. I'm grateful that things have gone so smoothly that I get to leave a month earlier than planned. I will be continuing my coaching through skype and I'm not worried about continuing my process no matter where I am, really. I am going to Miami on Sunday and will be spending a few days there. I plan on attending the beach everyday and having a little escape before I get back home. I get back to Chicago Thursday the 14th. I will be going straight to Sarah's. I cannot wait to spend time huggin her. My cuddler. and I get to see lil Ari. I have so much to look forward to. To hug my mom seems so incredible and comforting. It wasn't easy to decide to leave so soon. But I knew that it may come to a point to know what I'm willing to sacrifice in order to get home soon. The hardest thing is that I wont be able to get to see my cousin Juli and her baby. It hurts my heart. But I plan to visit them this summer or fall and I would get them all to myself. Really, all I did was ask for the light to help me. To guide me. and for whatever be the best for me, come clearly and easy. and honestly, for the most part it has. My uncle doesn't want me to leave and doesn't understand my reasons, but I realize that not everyone is going to understand me. and thats ok. I accept everyone has different opinions, so it makes sense for some to disagree with me. In the end, it helps make my decision that much clearer. I have no doubts about this decision. It took me a minute to not allow doubt and guilt creep in. For a minute it actually started effecting me physically. I truly hate to disapoint people, especially people I love, but I guess thats part of life. Even if their mistakes, their mine to make. Its no ones responsibility to save me or to live my life. Hopefully I get to see all the people I want to before I leave. Sadly, tomorrow the g'byes begin.
Thank you for reading

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was one of the people you could see in Miami. I am going to talk to my mom so you can see the dogs...maybe she can pick them up for a couple days. I would love to know that their cuddling with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, you can always visit Juliana any time, just start to look for cheap tickets.

    Regarding your decision to leave, and that some people don't agree about your trip back; I'm so sorry with all of them, but the person "flying" it's you, not them, the person who has to return to her life is YOU, not them.

    You can always come back to visit. It's not like the world is going to end tomorrow.... oh wait, it ends in 2012, on the 25 of that year, so we still have plenty of time to go back to Colombia to visit our families!!!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete