Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 57&58

So these two days have been great. I had my Drs apt and he was very happy with everything. I'm at a total loss of 36pounds. That will be the last time I weigh myself for a while. But all in all he was just so pleased with how my recovery has gone. So well that he says the next apt will be in December. So I'm released from anymore appointments. I was so happy that I cried. My blood pressure is perfect, the black pigment is almost gone on my neck and face. My hands and elbows are still darker but a lot lighter. Things are falling into place physically and I've never felt better. I'm really proud of myself and that feeling of pride and gratefulness was overwhelming. So thats it. I'm leaving. Tonight I will look for tickets and plan my trip home. My time here is done and its time to move on to the next phase of my process. Many challenges are ahead but I feel ready. I was able to have a coaching session right after my Drs apt. It was great. Again, I left feeling with new wisdom and stronger. With more amunition to move on with. With less fear. Fear always has a tendancy to creep back in. To create doubts and start the stream of negative thoughts. But I'm learning how to cut it short and get back on track. It was a great session. I decided to go to a movie by myself and thoroughly enjoyed it. All in all this all feels just perfect and just as its meant to be. I ended up going to my aunt and my uncle's and spending some time with them. oh and I found my thumbdrive so here are some last pics from when I was in Castalia and some from here in the city.
Thank you for reading.

My favorite calf. She is so bossy and rude with others but loved me!



My Dad and I at the bus station. Our b'bye :(


Laura and I on our romantic date. 

Greatest guy I know!!!! My cousin Pedro that loves chocolate bars, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment