Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 104

An exact month has passed since I have last written. So much has happened. So much has changed. It is such a relief to see that I have really made important changes. That they stuck. That everything I learned while I was away from home, has become a habit. For the first time in my life, I am accomplishing goals. For the first time, I'm giving it much effort and getting somewhere. Seeing results. Feeling amazing. The biggest and most appreciated comment that I have received is that I look happy and healthy. Of course people notice the lack of mass, but its honestly so much more than that. I feel it and I live it, therefore it is reflected and its recognized. I have never been this content with myself and with my life. Even though the level of obstacles hasn't really changed, I have changed my way of dealing with them and overcoming them. I cannot really explain my gratitude for how I feel today. I have worked hard on all levels and it shows. I can do so many more things that I was very restricted from before. Things as simple as crossing my legs to certain stretches at the gym, as serious as breathing and having so much more energy. Its incredible to witness. I feel blessed and honored to be on this path and growing in such an great way. This process is amazing. For the first time, I see the end of the tunnel and it is not too far away. I can see so many great things coming my way and I feel ready for them. I will continue to embrace it, every step of the way.
Thank you for reading.

This is me at my half way point!!! Today, I have officially lost 60lbs, 30kilos. This image was 6lbs ago.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic before and after picture! I'm really looking forward to the 90lbs picture. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita! Felicitaciones por tus logros y por seguir adelante a pesar de los obstaculos. Ya estaba extrañandote mucho. A pesar de que no comente todos los posts, siempre estoy pendiente de ti.
    Sigue adelante! eres un ejemplo a segur. Te mando un super abrazo y muchos besos.
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  3. te ves radiante y muy feliz, te quiero, Juli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wao Ana, el antes/después es impresionante. Y en la nueva foto se te nota la felicidad a mil!

    Lo que mas me gustó de este post es loq ue dices de:
    "Even though the level of obstacles hasn't really changed, I have changed my way of dealing with them and overcoming them."
    Creo que ahí esta el secreto para poder realizar cosas, en que tenemos que cambiar nuestra manera de afrontarlos. Y se nota que vas por muy buen camino! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete